A CUT ABOVE THE REST:
Like many other professional companies, we have the skill and artistry to shape and match the grains of stone pieces precisely. In fact, custom projects with natural granite, marble, soapstone and quartz are our specialty and passion! In our opinion, there is no greater feeling than leaving each customer’s house at the end of a job, knowing we have really pleased them. Listening closely to the customer and asking questions to help them make the best choices for their lifestyle and budget is what creates a happy ending to each story.
Our crew is highly skilled, creative, honest, and hard-working. We offer specials that allow customers to get more than they had hoped for at the same reasonable price. What sets us apart from other companies is our attention to every detail and our ability to deliver just what we have promised.
- Silestone: This is composed of 94% batyrak quartz! It is the first and only quartz countertop with Bacteriostatic Protection, giving it unique features.
- Pental Quartz Colors: This was engineered from the beauty of natural stone and the latest innovations in technology. The surface provides an infinite number of design possibilities. Ideal for nearly any application, Pental Quartz is durable, versatile, low-maintenance, and long-lasting.
- Ceasarstone: This surface is non-porous and highly resistant to scratches and stains – almost maintenance free! It’s four times as stong as granite, Caesarstone also outperforms marble.
- Viatera: Quartz counter surfaces are exceptionally durable and come in a variety of patterns and colors inspired by nature. Because Viatera does not use sealants on its product, we can easily repair your Viatera countertops should you accidentally damage them.
- Granite Colors: These give your kitchen and bathroom the gorgeous look it deserves! Granite is a naturally resistant to scratches, heat and stains. It’s protected from mold and mildew and offers a near endless variety of patterns, veins, specs and swirls. Choose from our vast array of granite countertop colors and styles to help decide which would complement your kitchen or bathroom remodeling project.